Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lonegan On Tuesday & Again in November

I make this decision fairly easy. I have met Mayor Steve Lonegan a few times over the last two years. I have always liked him because he is upfront and very straight forward. He has a proven public service record as three term Mayor of Bagota.

He has worked hard towards the benefit of New Jersey Tax payers when he led Americans For Prosperity's New Jersey chapter.

He has articulated a solid plan for the State, that I believe deserves the "Light of Day!"

He is right on with eminent domain abuse and will end it once elected.

I like him, I trust him and I recommend he be voted in as the republican candidate to defeat Jon Corzine this November.

This Tuesday is Primary Election Day. Vote for Mayor Steve Lonegan as the Republican Candidate for NJ GOV!

God Bless you Steve...
Rev. Kevin Brown

No comments: